Southern Strategy is alive & well in Oklahoma but in a bizarre form.
- Nationwide voter suppression aimed at black & other minority communities to prevent the nation’s first black president
from winning re-election;
- Reports of Oklahoma purging democrat voters from the voter rolls ;
- White Oklahoma republican legislators pushed for affirmative action to be abolished in the state that is
known for its hatred for a black US President;
- Oklahoma Republicans had this affirmative action question to be placed on the ballot to be voted on in the
presidential election knowing that a black president’s name would also be named on the same ballot;
- Racist vitriol spewed by Oklahoma GOP politicians which fueled hate rhetoric to their constituents at conventions &
political gatherings against a black president;
Then these white republicans in Oklahoma with venomous hatred for this black man in the White House decided to show the depth of it by executing another black man on
Yes, they did this! While black folks in Oklahoma were scrambling to get to the voting polls on ELECTION DAY to vote for a black man to remain as president, the state of Oklahoma was executing another black on the same day. In my opinion this was a twisted message the white republicans of Oklahoma was sending to the black people in the state.
When they say racism is skin deep disease to the bone, they aint lying, cause these white republican politicians in Oklahoma have got it bad. Real bad. How low can they go?
By the way, the blood RED state of Oklahoma at 6:05 pm on November 6, 2012 – ELECTION DAY, executed a mentally ill black man named Garry Allen. At that same time – 6:05 pm, blacks folks were still standing in long lines at voting polls in Carter County & other Oklahoma counties trying desperately to vote for another black man to be re-elected President of the United States & that man’s name is Barack Obama. It was reported that the last words of inmate Garry Allen at the ELECTION DAY EXECUTION was his prediction of an Obama win to the presidency.
The following video was recorded at the Oklahoma Death Penalty Discussion/Session held at the NAACP Oklahoma state convention in Oklahoma City on 11/10/2012.